Below is listed one easy option for doing Liver/Gallbladder Cleansing (or Flushing). I educate on other methods, as well.
- A 1/2 Day Flush with a simple kit that provides the necessary supplements necessary for supporting organs and body functions, along with instructions on when to take each packet
Additional Intervention for Less-Than-Perfect DietsBefore getting into the detail of the cleanse, here is a product that was also recommended to me by a healthcare practitioner and that I have used on occasion for the times when a recommended diet is not adhered to, especially in regards to higher fat or rich foods. I do not use this product regularly, but I know others that do, some family, and all seem to have good success. Good fats and a clean diet, of course, are recommended for anyone in order to maintain or obtain optimal health.
Liver/Gallbladder Cleanse – Easy Option (1/2 Day Cleanse Kit w/timed supplement packets & instructions)
These kits can be purchased from me (at discount for clients)
OR ordered directly here (see discount code below).
1st time customers ordering directly can get a 10% discount by using my code. Use code OHSBLOSMOND at checkout and get 10% off of your first order of any size.
Half Day Kidney-Liver Cleanse Informational Brochure – – Please note: Supplements are reformulated to avoid all major allergens: NO wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives. ***If you see these ingredients (like soy isolate) listed in the kit contents, they have been removed, but the brochure has not necessarily been updated.
These whole food supplements are cultured and are less likely to cause allergies due to the pre-digestion process. See the fact sheet below.
Half Day Liver • Kidney Cleanse Kit
The kit contains detailed instructions and customized packages numbered specifically when to take them.
- Fruit & Veggie single-serving packet
- Epsom Salt – 1st dose (single-serving packet)
- Epsom Salt – 2nd dose (single-serving packet)
- 2 Opti-Cleanse & Repair – 1st dose, capsules in packet
- 4 capsules Liver/Kidney formula in packet
- Epsom Salt – 3rd dose (single-serving packet)
- 2 Opti-Cleanse & Repair – 2nd dose, capsules in packet
- Epsom Salt – 4th dose (single-serving packet)
- 4 capsules of Flora Plus – 1st dose, in packet
- 4 capsules of Flora Plus – 2nd dose, in packet
- 4 capsules of Flora Plus – 3rd dose, in packet
- 3 days of customized Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Nutrient Paks (9 paks)
Each daily Nutrient Pak consists of:
Breakfast Pak – 2 Digestion, 2 Vitamin/Mineral, 1 Flora, 1 Opti-Cleanse & Repair, 1 Natural Vitality
Lunch Pak – 2 Digestion, 1 EFA, 1 Natural Vitality
Dinner Pak – 2 Digestion, 1 Vitamin/Mineral, 1 Liver/Kidney, 1 Calcium, 1 MuscleRx
Additional Steps that I personally like to Add to the packaged cleanse are below:
Prepping for the Cleanse
For 3-6 Days, Daily, Prior to Flush:
- Organic Apple Juice, and eating light fruit & vegetables only (or healthy liquids). Avoid all fats.
- 30 drops Phosfood Drops/day (10 drops in water, 10 drops, 10 drops – throughout the day) – this will help soften the stones for easier removal
- Baking Soda Rinse after each Phos.drops to neutralize acid on teeth
Day of the Flush
- Start juice fast w/fat flush juice recipe below (optional, but curbs hunger and provides nutrients):
- 56 oz. water & 8 oz. pure organic cranberry juice, simmer 15-20 min. w/ 1/2 t. cinnamon, 1/4 t. ginger, 1/4 t. nutmeg.
- Cool & add: 3/4 c. fresh o.j & 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice. Drink, alternating 1 c. juice, then 1 c. water each hour throughout the day
Following The Flush
Day After The Flush
- Next am: 2 t. Epsom Salts w/3oz cool water. Drink 8-12 oz. water (1.5 cups)
After 1st Bowel Movement
- Coffee Enema (recommended to help flush out stones that have been expelled and draw out toxins from liver).
- 3 T. organic, enema-specific coffee w/pint distilled water (boil for 3-5 minutes), simmer for 15 minutes, and strain into a pint of distilled water (use final quart at body temp).
- Pour liquid into enema bag or bucket. Administering in the bathtub is easiest, but it can be done on a large disposable pad on the floor.
- Retain in bowel: Lay quietly on right side or lean to right side (13-15-minutes). Void in toilet.
- You will likely notice a number of gallstones with post-enema bowel movements. Take note of the general amount, size of largest stones, and color (they will probably float); this can indicate the frequency to do repeat flushes in the future. They are sometimes recommended at least twice/year, but more information can be obtained to determine how often is recommended for specific individuals and number of stones expelled.
- Optional: Continue juice fast w/fat flush juice recipe: Alternate 1 c. juice, then 1 c. water throughout the day, and gradually add light foods.
Order Whole-Food, Cultured Supplements Use code OHSBLOSMOND at checkout and get 10% off of your first order of any size.
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links. I only promote products that I have tried and/or highly believe in supporting due to their quality and manufacturer integrity.