Official Challenge Page w registration and details
Enjoy a Healthy, Happy & Successful Health & Fitness Challenge
Below are some tips I’ve created just for you!
Also join me on Facebook at T-Tapp Central Illinois (everyone is welcome, regardless of location)
Want even more helpful health tips, listen and read here.
Be sure to COME BACK for more and SHARE with others, too!
Quick Links To Topics of Interest
03 Transformation, Detox, & Cleansing – and FREE GIFT!
General Getting Started Checklist
Planning Checklist (10 practical steps in preparing for the T-Tapp Challenge)
1. Begin writing down all of your noticeable health challenges and areas of concern and get a calendar or notebook to document your journey. Also, read the registration instructions, and determine which category interests and best suits you.
2. Pick out or purchase outfit (this will be the same for BEFORE and AFTER photos, even if your clothes are falling off of you at the end.) Not a bad problem to have, right? Hold them up, if you have to. Choose an outfit that is not too loose or baggy, as it is harder to see your form as it tranforms! Also, avoid wearing the same color as your background, as you will just blend in.
3. Locate a tape measure now, and set up a plan for who will do the measurements–can be you. Use the same person both times (before and after) for consistency. Instructions will be given on where to measure and how to record.
4. Plan where to get a newspaper DATED the exact Challenge start date! It must be from this day (or according to the stipulations for that year); you will hold the paper so that you can see that front page. Perhaps you can organize a picture taking party!
5. Set up a photographer (family member, friend) and a time to take pictures, and locate a camera and USB cord, if needed. Make childcare arrangements, if need be, but it doesn’t take long for photos (give yourself half an hour max). Make sure the camera is held on its side so that the photos are taller than they are wide (like you are!), and make sure you can see everything from top of head to soles of feet. Rotating photos on the computer sometimes warps them, I think, so do not take them horizontally. You do not need to crop the photos. Do not make any touch-ups or apply any effects! This is the real thing, Baby.
Take multiple shots of each angle, so that you can pick the best one of each that shows everything well. Do not stand in T-Tapp stance with knees bent and out, etc. Stand normally, and be yourself.
6. VERY IMPORTANT: Ask 3 friends right now what they appreciate about you. Thank them, accept the compliments, and write them down! On the same paper, write down 3 things that you like about yourself, or ask one of us, if you have to,…we will tell you. Tape this paper onto the computer where you will be uploading the photos. This is really important. Do NOT skip this step. Do it NOW. I will tell you why later.
7. Think about where you will load/file your photos (maybe create a folder for Before and one for After) and label each one according to the directions (including your name). Keep these, in case you need to re-submit, or for future comparison. Do NOT delete them, even if you hate them! Just hide them in a folder.
8. Have a plan for some computer literate person to upload your photos to the registration page (could be you or someone you bribe to do this, like your 10 year old child). Trickiest thing (but there are instructions there) is to resize them so that they will upload. You will be able to see them on the page, once completed, and there is an option to re-upload, if you make a mistake. You should get a confirmation page when the submission worked, so you will know. Most important thing on the start day of the Challenge–DON’T PANIC. People will help you, if the submission process just isn’t working for you, and there is a little leeway. DO NOT FORGET to have the waiver printed, signed, and determine the best way to get that to the office. (Email, fax, snail mail) She needs those!
9. Consider where you (or someone) will initially type your essay. I recommend that you do it in a separate document (Word of similar), or in email, first. Then copy it into the submission form. Sometimes the site times out (if you wait too long), then you have to retype it all. Not fun.
10. Breathe! You can do this. You are worth this. We are FOR YOU!!! Yes you can!
Enjoy the Downloadable Recordings Below:
01 Getting Started Right!
02 Determining Which Workouts Are Best For You
03 Transformation, Detox, & Cleansing
Transformation–Identifying & Breaking Unwanted Patterns – & FREE GIFT: Transformation Tool