Health Challenge Advance Resources
Conference Call Helps (additional details)
Dial-in Number (United States): (712) 432-0185
Access Code: 580-569-330
International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/580-569-330#international
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/580-569-330
Online Meeting ID: 580-569-330
VIDEO SESSION 1 (02.24.17)
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
Video Session 2 (03.24.17)
PCOS Interview: Dr. Alan Christianson with Fiona McCullough, naturopath.
The supplements mentioned in the interview are common helps.
Probiotics and Culturing
Cultured Cashew Yogurt
Dairy Free, High Protein, Soy Free, Vegan
- 2 cups of cashews, soaked for at least 8 hours
- 1/2 cup water
- Powder from 2 probiotic capsules (or use your own powder)
- 2-3 tbsp Grade B maple syrup or other sweetener
- Soak the cashews in warm water for 8 hours overnight. If you are in a pinch, soak them in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Add to the blender with the water and the maple syrup.
- Add the blended cashews to a glass bowl. Sprinkle the probiotic powder on top of the cashew mixture then stir in with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with muslin and leave it in a warm, dark place for 24 to 48 hours.
- After 24 hours try the yogurt, it should have a foamy texture and taste slightly tart. You can leave for another 24 hours if you like your yogurt a little tarter. At 48 hours the yogurt will have a strong sour taste.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.